Monday, October 20, 2008

Grand Tetons



We also got to go to the Grand Tetons. Hidden right below them is Jenny Lake. Daniel and I went there on our honeymoon and canoed across it. Canyon loved playing with the rocks by the shore. He even got on his tummy to get a better view of them. He also liked to watch Daniel skip rocks on the water.

5 comments:

Devin and Lindsey said...

Max has the green "little guy" shirt! we should have them wear them on the same day! I really like Canyon's beanie!

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

Those mountains behind you in that picture are so pretty that it looks like you are posing in front of a fake background. Like those cheesy ones from Pennys when we were little kids. What a neat trip. I am glad that there were no buffalo attacks. You know you are a real mom when you will risk life and limb for the binkie. :)

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I love your blog! Canyon's face in the picture of the hike up Snow Canyon, is so funny. He looks just like Dan, but miniature! Poor Aspen! I feel so bad, at least she has a good friend like Canyon to make her feel better. Yay for blogging. It's lots o fun.

Mrs. Mecham said...

You go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and click on backgrounds. Then choose a background and highlight and copy the html address at the bery bottom of the page. Then go back into your blog and click on add a gadget. Add the gadget that says html/java script. Don't put in a title, but paste the copied html in the comments part. Then just click save. You can also change your template and your colors of font and stuff to match your background. If you need any help let me know.