Canyon was a lion for Halloween. First we went to the trunk or treat for our ward. Canyon's costume was hit. One lady even told us that he was beautiful boy. Canyon then got to visit the grandparents houses. He went trick or treating with his cousins. He had a lot of fun except for the fact that he hated his costume and he was very upset at us for making him wear it, but he looked so cute I couldn't stand to take it off of him:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow Stacy, the bottom picture could be a professional photograph- he is sooo photogenic! -Laurel
He's so cute you guys! I can't believe our babies are getting so old already. His costume was awesome. Oh yah, I read that you couldn't figure out how to turn the pictures right side up. Just turn them right side up in your picture folder before you download them.
Post a Comment