Today we woke up to about a foot of snow on the ground. We were so excited because it is the first snow that has stuck to the ground this year! We all bundled up and went outside to play in the snow. Poor Canyon was like the little boy on Christmas Story who was so bundled up he couldn't move his arms. And finally Aspen had something good happen to her. She ran around the yard probably 20 times while jumping and rolling in the snow. Canyon laughed and laughed as he watched Aspen play in the snow. Canyon didn't quite know what to think about the snow. He ate some and thought it was pretty good. Canyon even went on a four wheeler ride with Daniel and they plowed
the sidewalks for the neighbors. It finally felt like Christmas today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for the snow! I got Keizya a snowsuit and I can't wait to put it on her, I've just been so freaking busy with the Journey I haven't even had time to breath. I just barely posted Thanksgiving stuff, and now it's already Christmas! I still have tons to do, how's your shopping going? Are you guys spoiling Canyon or just having a few presents? I miss you, we need to play pronto. And poor poor Aspen...:( I'm glad she's ok.
Aww, pretty cute. I love your tree!
Oh yeah, tell Daniel we want to see that performance!
I want to go on a 4 wheeler ride! Canyon is lucky!
Post a Comment