Canyon is walking. Already. He is only 10 months old! He is so excited and has a huge smile on his face when he is walking from place to place. At first he would only walk in between Daniel and I. Then he would walk to the furniture if I helped him balance. Now he is letting go of furniture by himself and walking and walking around. He gets braver everyday and is now walking big gaps all by himself. He even figured out how to walk in bewteen the rows of chairs at church and is now constantly trying to escape. Yeah, I am going to be one of those parents who have to chase their kids up to the pupit several times during sacrament meeting. I am so proud of my little guy. It is opening a whole new world of things he gets into, but he couldn't be happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe he is walking already! So cute! Good thing that there are so many parents chasing their kids up the aisle in Sacrament meeting! You'll fit right in! It's like a special club in our ward! :)
I miss Canyon!! I was just thinking about how cute he was yesterday! I want to see him. I can't believe he's walking. What a cutie pants!
Hi! Your blog is so cute! I love all the adorable pics of Canyon. And walking already! That is awesome.
No Way! That is sooooooo awesome! Wow at 10 months my kids were still trying to figure out how to crawl!
Hey, just as a tip- you can start teaching him not to get into things by saying really nicely, "no, no baby" and it stops them sometimes. Other times you have to say it and then move them to another place. Another thing that works is to act shocked when you say it. It really gets their attention.
Post a Comment