He really like the green one because we put a puppy wrap around the egg. Here he is giving the puppy a kiss.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!
The Furr family had a pretty good Easter. We tried dying eggs with Canyon and it was a difficult task! Canyon thought the eggs were balls and kept throwing the eggs off of the counter!
He is in in action. Tossing the egg off of the counter! I also gave him the special crayon to color on his egg with. Instead of coloring on it, he jammed the entire crayon into the egg.
We had a little success and were able to dye two eggs that hadn't been broken after falling off the counter. After the eggs were dry I gave them to him to look at. He just threw them at each other and broke his blue egg with the green one. What a RASCAL!

He really like the green one because we put a puppy wrap around the egg. Here he is giving the puppy a kiss.
Canyon had a really cute Easter outfit. I did not get any good pictures of him in because he won't sit still long enough for me to take a picture. Here is one of my attempts to get a good pic of him while he is sitting next to his cousin Sophie. All and all it was a great Easter. Canyon got some yogurt bites and Gerber peach puffs from the Easter bunny that he loved!
He really like the green one because we put a puppy wrap around the egg. Here he is giving the puppy a kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute little Canyon!! It looks like he is getting a lot more hair. That's funny that he loved the puppy egg. What a cutie!!
What a cutie! I love the outfit. I am glad that you documented the egg fiasco because it is so funny!
I know what you mean about capturing their cuteness. It's harder than it looks. My boys just won't say cheese or smile for the life of me. I've resorted to candid shots. Canyon is quite the cutie though. See ya!
Hi- this is Holly (Furr) Goodman, Daniel's cousin. (Keith and Julene's daughter. I just ran across your blog through Jenny's and wanted to tell you how adorable little Canyon is! I don't think I've ever even SEEN him! What a sweet little boy. I hope you guys are doing well. My sister Angela and I have blogs too and if you want I could send you an invite to mine and tell you what Angela's is. If you are interested email me at thegoodwoman@gmail.com
I love keeping up with family through blogs at least. The Furr family does a poor job at getting together, so blogs are a great way for all the cousins to stay in touch.
Post a Comment