He ate...
After Thanksgiving dinner my sisters, my mom, and I hit up our yearly tradition of Black Friday shopping. We skip out on sleeping that night to wait in the freezing cold weather to get the best deals on toys. It is always an adventure. However this year I discovered something. When people step into Walmart, they lose all sense of civilization. I have never seen people go so absolutely crazy over cheap movies and legos and completely disregard all forms of human life around them. Needless to say, there were some injuries.
Meanwhile back at the house in the middle of the night, Daniel was home alone to deal with Canyon's first night terror. Daniel had no idea that night terrors even existed so when Canyon was screaming, inconsolable, and totally out of it, Daniel was pretty freaked out. (I got this call while I was fending for my life inside of Walmart). Luckily with the help of Daniel's sister and her husband they were able to figure out it was a night terror and finally got him calmed down and back in bed. Canyon remembered nothing of the incident. We had a pretty eventful Thanksgiving to say the least :)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure that one of us will die if we ever do the cheap movies at walmart again. That was so CRAZY!!
night terrors SUCK! Jami use to get them but she hasn't for awhile now.
Post a Comment