Monday, November 21, 2011

Utah State Fair-I love you!!!

I mean seriously what is there not to like? The fair has real pony rides...






Goats who try to eat your stroller (which Oakley thought was hilarious!)

Giant cows...
friendly sheep...

cute baby pigs...


a plethora of vegetables...
Giant pumpkins..this one weighed 816 lbs!

vegetables dressed up like things..

weird rabbits..(Lindsey this pic is for you. Tell Devin Luna needs a friend!) They had to keep a giant fan pointed straight at this rabbit to keep it from over heating :)

Not to mention the delicious food, carnival rides, seal show, rodeo, art displays..The list just goes on and on. We can't wait until the fair next year!

PS. Oakley was scared of the ponies at first, but here he is looking longing at the ponies from behind the fence. I knew he secretly loved the pony ride!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i can not believe we missed it!!! it looks so fun!