One adult ticket to A Day Out With Thomas: $20

One 2 year old ticket to A Day Out With Thomas: $20 (seriously!)

Babysitter for Oakley: $0 (Thanks Merilee!)
Gas to Heber Valley Railroad: $18.75

Canyon getting to have a Thomas tattoo...


Getting to play on a bunch of different train tables with his cousins...

Getting to meet Sir Topam Hatt...

And getting to ride on THE Thomas the Train...
Priceless!

Goodbye until next year Thomas. Canyon is sure going to miss you!
2 comments:
Poor Canyon! He did not want to leave Thomas! I'm still ticked you had to pay for Canyon to ride Thomas! Come on people 20 bucks!
What a fun day for Canyon! I can't believe they charged $20 bucks for him too but oh well, it looks like it was worth the fun memories! And I loved your Disneyland post too....we want to take my daughter next summer so bad! Seeing pics of little Oakley is getting me excited for my little guy to come! -Kenzie :)
Post a Comment